- Ilford Smooth Pearl – 310gsm Photo Luster$6.22 – $289.80
Ilford Smooth Pearl - 310gsm Photo Luster Fine Art Smooth Pearl from Ilford provides excellent sharpness on a smooth pearl surface. The acid-free paper has a bright white tint and offers a cellulose alternative for eye-catching contrast and sharpness. Additionally, the paper has a large color gamut and is well suited for both color and black and white printing.
- Decor Satin – 260gsm Photo Luster$3.31 – $224.83
Decor Satin - 260gsm Photo Luster This ultra white resin coated inkjet photo paper provides excellent image quality, on its smooth satin surface. Its microporous coating is touch dry when printed and water resistant. It is ideal for a more subtle finish but still gives the same saturated colours and great tonal range as our smooth pearl photo paper.
- Hahnemühle Photo Rag 308gsm Etching Finish$7.94 – $399.40Photo Rag® – a white, 100% cotton paper with a smooth surface texture – guarantees archival standards. With its premium matt inkjet coating Photo Rag® meets the highest industry standards regarding density, colour gamut, colour graduation and image sharpness while preserving the special touch and feel of genuine art paper. Compatible with pigmented and dye inkjet systems.
- Fine Art Watercolour Cotton Rag 330gsm Matte$7.94 – $555.45Fine Art Watercolour Cotton Rag has a rough textured ‘cold press’ watercolour feel and acid free cotton base making this fine art paper is perfect for reproducing beautiful prints of your artwork. With an exceptional d-max and excellent colour gamut, you can rest assured that the matte surface of this paper is capable of reproducing even the subtlest tonal transitions in your work.
- Fine Art Canvas Print and Stretch$49.90 – $1,240.00Fine Art 360gsm Matte Premium Cotton Canvas This 360gsm natural white, 100% cotton canvas for water based inks with a natural white finish, is OBA and 100% acid free, with a neutral pH coating. This canvas is ideal for fine art photography, and demanding art giclée productions. Check out our tray frame options under "Mount and Display".
- Ilford Gold Fibre Gloss 310gsm Baryta Finish$7.94 – $555.45GALERIE Prestige Gold Fibre Gloss is a traditional fiber-base photo paper with a baryta finish that is suitable for colour as well as black & white printing and features a wide colour gamut that enables precise colour reproduction. The absence of optical whiteners helps provide smooth transitions between shadows and highlights
- Photo Metallic 255gsm Photo Gloss$7.94 – $169.28
Photo Metallic 255gsm Photo Gloss Premium Metallic PhotoGloss Paper offers a unique metallic pearlescent image after printing. The paper itself is resin-coated and has a microporous glossy coating with mica pigments that help produce the metallic look, reminiscent of traditional silver halide prints. When compared to a standard photo gloss or luster paper, metallic prints are far more appealing to customers buying art.
- Matte Only Window Mount$7.50 – $38.00Matte prints in an acid free board with a display window. This is for the front matte only without foamboard backing.
- Frames$36.00 – $200.00Wooden frames.